Calibration of variables and instruments at your facility
Gometrics on-site calibration services are coordinated by a department with its own autonomy and a special focus on quality and professionalism. The team is made up of experienced technicians who have the best patterns available.
Our staff moves with the calibration standards to the customer’s factory to perform the recalibration tasks, ensuring traceability to laboratories within the EA (European Accreditation) network for compliance with quality audits such as ISO 9000, FDA.
Our company is accredited
in the magnitudes of
pressure, temperature, relative h
relative humidity, electricity and low frequency
for the performance of calibrations both on site and in our laboratories.
Variables and instruments we calibrate
- Analog and digital thermometers
- Resistance thermometers, thermocouples
- Stoves, ovens, chambers, refrigerators, freezers, thermostatic baths, etc.
- Autoclaves, lyophilizers
- Our company has the ENAC accreditation in temperature magnitudes to perform calibrations in situ and in our permanent laboratory.
Relative (-1 bar to 600 bar)
- Pressure transmitters, analog and digital pressure gauges, liquid column pressure gauges, pressure switches, vacuum gauges
Absolute (0 bar to 250 bar)
Boxes of decades
- Our company has the ENAC accreditation in the magnitude of electricity to perform calibrations on site and in our permanent laboratory.
- Mass flow meters
- Electromagnetic flowmeters
- Differential pressure flowmeters
- Parshall Channels
- Conductivity meters
- pH meters
- Gas analyzers
Type of instruments we can calibrate:
- Transmitters, indicators
- Recorders, analyzers
- Alarms and gasostats
Gases that we can calibrate:
- Oxygen (O2)
- Methane (CH4)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- For other gases, consult the laboratory at email@example.com.
- King Feet
- Orifice plates
- Pattern doughs
Industrial calibration service
- In-plant calibration and instrument adjustment
- Instrument calibration with HART, Profibus PA and Field Bus communication protocols
- Design and placement of calibration labels
- Creation of a database of the instruments to be calibrated, using software tools designed to meet the requirements of demanding standards such as: ISO9000, ISO14000, FDA, cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, etc.
- Delivery of a dossier or CD-ROM with all calibration certificates.
- Creation of the calibration plan
- Reminder of upcoming calibrations or overdue calibrations
References and warranties
Numerous prestigious companies from a wide range of industry sectors rely on Gometrics to provide calibration services.