- Integral pressure transducer
- Response time: <1 second
- Wide flow measurement range with full-scale flow rates from 0 – 3 sccm to 0 – 30,000 sccm
- Max pressure 500 psig
- All-metal seal flow path: 32µ inch Ra maximum surface finish
- Co-planar valve offers lower leak-by rates
- Multi-gas/multi-range capability allows for storage and pre-programming of up to 10 gas calibrations and ranges on a single device
- DeviceNet® and analog communication options
- Larger co-planar valve control range reduces sensitivity to pressure variations in the process, ensuring a more stable process over time
- All metal wetted flow path to maintain particle, moisture and contamination free process conditions
- Device can also be configured as a mass flow controller for calibration or test purposes
- Multi-gas/multi-range capability reduces inventory
- Greater control range provided by co-planar valve decreases number of parts needed to control the process
- Compact, space saving footprint is easily retrofitable
- Digital communication offers easy commissioning and reduced system wiring
Control Mode: Downstream or Upstream
Wide Flow & Pressure Range
Pressure Controller & Flow Meter
Flow Range (Full Scale Capacity)
Any range from 0 to 3 sccm to 0 to 30,000 sccm N2 Eq.
±1% of rate 20-100% F.S.
±0.2% F.S. < 20% F.S.
±0.2% of rate
Flow Temperature Coefficient
Zero: Less than 0.035% FS per °C
Span: Less than 0.1% of Rate per °C
Dependent upon remote pressure transducer, maximum 500 psig.
Pressure Control Range
< 1 sec typical for a 20-100% setpoint step with max 2% overshoot.
Actual pressure response depends on system design.
Ambient Temperature Range
Operating: 0°C to 60°C
Non-Operating: -25°C to 100°C
Fluid: 0°C to 65°C
Inboard to Outboard
1 x 10-10 atm scc/sec Helium max
Power Supply / Consumption
Analog: +15 Vdc, ±5% (traditional -15 Vdc pin is ignored)
DeviceNet™: 11 – 25 Vdc
Analog via 15-Pin “D” Connector
DeviceNet™ via 5-Pin “M12” Connector
0 – 5 Vdc
316L Vacuum Arc Remelt (VAR)
High-Alloy Ferritic Stainless Steel
External/Internal Seals: Nickel
Valve Seat: 316L Stainless Steel – standard
Level of Purity / Surface Finish
32 µ inch Ra